Friday, November 27, 2009

Foretelling Daily Activity - Part 04

Foretelling Daily Activity – Part 04




辛  乙 己
未 戌  丑



I would like to express my sincere appreciation to those who involved in the search for the so-called 'correct' academic explanation.

I would like to share with you on my approach & analysis for your consideration.

First of all, I feel that it is important to fix a 'point of reference' to represent my mom. Automatically, my instinct told me to choose Day Stem Jia (of 25 Nov 2009) to represent my mom.

It was coincidentally that the Jia wood happened to be the Primary Resource of my DM - Ding. This raises my confident level greatly, but also causes me to have neglected some other even more important aspect (see below explanation).

After chosen the Day Stem (Jia) to represent my mom, I need to select another important variable to represent my mon's house. Naturally, the Resource Deity to Jia wood (i.e. Hai water) became my choice.

Besides being the Resource Deity, Hai water is also the Growth Stage (长生) to Jia wood. The growth stage represents original place of birth, hence I concluded that my mom was at the old home. But, it was WRONG! My mom was at the new home :-(

After some deep thoughts, I found that I have entirely overlooked the existence of Yi wood in the month stem.

It is without doubt that Hai is the Growth Stage to Jia (i.e. my mom), BUT it is also the Secondary Resource Deity to Jia wood, representing connection but not too close.

Hence, my (reversed engineering) interpretation revealed that the original place of living (Growth Stage) have now became not so close, so I shouldn't have concluded she was at old home.

Instead, the Yi wood (of month stem) is sitting directly above the Hai water (month branch) which is also the Growth Stage to wood, but the relationship is now closer as it is the Primary Resource Deity. Also, not forgetting the fact that Month Pillar represents Parents Palace.

Sanjay viewed it from the perspective of Xu - the fire pool (that represents my original place of birth). However, point have to be taken that the SUBJECT in question is my mom, NOT ME! So, should have used her original place of birth or stay as a reference.

Sanjay had made an interesting observation that the Resource Deity is sitting on the Traveling Horse, hence movement is inevitably. Well Done, Sanjay! My mom had to move quite a lot to shift some of her own stuff. For your information, she is going to Malaysia for an holiday on 28 Nov 2009.

I also tried to reason out, academically, what attributed to my wrong interpretation. I thought it could have due to the clash between Wei & Xu earth, whereby both the Ding fire (my DM) underneath the earth are being affected.

One last interesting observation that I have discovered is that both the Wood (Jia & Yi) is sitting on Hai & Xu. Accordingly, Hai & Xu represents Qian (乾) trigram and, hence, North West sector. My mon is shifting her home within the West to North-West sector of Singapore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Master Goh,

Thanks for pointing out that your mom should have been the SUBJECT of this divination even though you were the diviner.

I suppose the situation is similar to that in Mei Hua Yi Shu where careful distinction needs to be made between the roles of a SUBJECT (Body), OBJECT (Application) and that of a diviner.

As always, thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to learn.

Best,
Sanjay

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....