Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bazi Daily - 23/11/2009

要是财被印合去,可以代表花钱去买资料、学习的用品。



Literal Translation:-

Like all of you, I am a true lover & serious enthusiast to the science & art of Chinese Metaphysics.

Also, like you, I have spent substantial amount of my 'hard earned' money in purchasing books & attending courses.

After reading the abovementioned tip contributed by Feng Shui 316, I, then, being enlightened that it is already reflected in my natal chart :-)

According to Feng shui 316, whenever the Resource Deity is being combined 'away' (合去) by the Wealth Deity, money will be spent on courses or course materials / books for learning purposes.

If we were to further expand our understanding, it could also apply to our luck cycle (大运) or our annual luck cycle (流年).


For instance, if the Resource Deity (印星 - representing learning) appears in your natal chart and is being combined by, say, your annual luck cycle (流年), we can conclude & deduce that a portion of your will money will be allotted for the purpose of learning (such as attending courses, buying books) on that particular year.


Thank you, my dear friend, Feng Shui 316. I have learnt one more new idea from you :-)






Tip contributed by Feng Shui 316 (TH Teo)
Elaborated by Guan Leong, GOH
Remark:
As I will be conducting a seminar on 22 Nov 2009, I hereby publish the Bazi Daily for the day of 23 Nov 2009 in advance.
Enjoy reading. And I shall attend to your question (if any) on the following day.

1 comment:

Fengshui316 said...

Master Goh,

Don't praise me.It's good to share information with others.

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....