Friday, November 27, 2009

Foretelling Daily Activity - Part 02 of Replies

Foretelling Daily Activity


辛  乙 己
未 戌  丑

To : Yolanda

...Jia direct resource sitting on Xu earth.... she has moved and settled in new home.

In term of the approach & methodology, you are getting closer by connecting the Day Stem (25 Nov) with my DM (i.e. Ding fire).

I like the concept of Jia wood sitting (i.e. settling) on Xu earth.

... Jia is next to Yi indirect resource ... was she in the company of a close friend or relative?

This is a very interesting observation & valid deduction. Theoretically, it is perfectly sound to make inference that she was being accompanied by a close friend or her siblings (i.e. about her age). My younger niece, however, was with her that day.

Yolanda, you have expanded my scope of view by considering the people that was with her. I thank you for that.

No comments:

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....