Monday, November 16, 2009

APEC Singapore 2009 & Life Analysis

APEC Singapore 2009 & Life Analysis

2009 marks Singapore’s turn as host of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (or APEC), the intergovernmental grouping that seeks to facilitate economic growth, cooperation, trade and investment in the Asia-Pacific region.

I have the honoured to be invited by the Organizing Committee to provide Bazi Analysis to the renowned politicians and delegates from countries such as Canada, USA, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Australia, etc.

The response was overwhelming and the requests from the distinguished guests to have destiny read have to put a stop due to the time constraints.

Today, I would like to share with you on one of the interesting charts that I have read. From the ways peoples surrounded him showed their utmost respects to him, I believed he must be a person holding certain respectable position.

Male Chart :-

丙     丙  丙
子   卯  申  戌


The conversation was great & open. And, towards the end, h
e acknowledged (faithfully) to my analysis and promised he would observe my advice. The reason is simply that he deemed it to be extremely constructive.
.
But, just before the end of our conversation, he asked me a question : Do you think I am happy?

How would you answer?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Master Goh,

Just a guess.

Don't know whether he is happy or not...but what I find interesting about his chart is that he has 3 direct resource at the HS. He was already born in a prominent/wealthy family?

Cnyelie

Anonymous said...

Hi Master Goh,

I think he appears happier than he really is. My conclusion comes from his DM sitting on top of Qi Sha and his month branch of Shang guan influence is very strong. With both of these, I don't think he can be really happy.
He appear happy because with Zheng Yin at heavenly stem, he looked like he is contented with what he have and how life is going.
Do let me know if my analysis is off...
Lex.

Guan Leong, GOH said...

Cnyelie,

==> ...born in a prominent/wealthy family?

It is possible as this is a weak earth chart where the earth is favorable. With the presence of Xu earth in the Year Pillar (represents family background & ancestor), he may have inherited wealth from his ancestors or was born in a wealthly family.

That is logical & possible :-) Well done!!

Guan Leong, GOH said...

Lex,

I fully agreed with your analysis ;-)

Explicit Talent refers to ones ambition & Qi Sha refers to objectives driven kind of mentality. It represents the push factors that pushes ones to achieve his/her highest possible.

However, there is a price to pay for ~ loneliness at the peak of the mountain.

Anonymous said...

Thank u master goh~

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....