Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bazi Daily - 13/11/2009

Foretelling Daily Activity
For the day of Metal

Guess what have happened to me (Ding Chou's day pillar) on 12/11/09 - the day of Xin You ([辛酉])?


Had been exchanging view points with some of the bazi enthusiasts (Sanjay & Fengshui 316) on the subject of predicting daily activity. Get really, really... excited & wanted to find out even more :-)


Erected the bazi chart for the day of 12 Nov '09 before I went to bed. Sensing the presence of strong unconventional wealth, I thought I might have the chance of meeting ex-girlfriend or, at least, to receive an email or a call from her (Oops..... hope that my wife doesn't mind).


But the relationship had already gone with the wind.... long ago......

For my own learning purpose, I have made a brief review. Below is the brief descriptions of the activities that had taken place and an attempt to ascertain to see is there any linkage(s) with the theory of bazi :-

Bazi for the day of 12/11/09    My Day Pillar

X    乙  己          
X  酉  亥  丑          

1. Went to my mother's house who happens to live in the western part of Singapore.

The answer is obviously due the presence of strong metal energy that attracted me to the west.

Month branch Yi wood is my Secondary Resource Deity (偏印). There are a few interesting observations & interpretations :-

- Secondary Resource Deity can be used to represent my 'not so-close' house as I have shifted out the house after my marriage ;

- Yi wood is sitting (or floating) above the strong water. And there is a saying : Wood floats with strong current / water (水多木漂). Since Yi (the Resource Deity) is floating and is likely to move from place to place... We can confidently make the assumption that things or matters associated with Resource Deity will move, float, relocate,....

The fact is that my mother (i.e. resource deity = mother) is going to shift (or relocate) her existing house (i.e. resource deity = house). That is the reason I visited her & her house. The house that I had stayed for at least 20 years before my marriage. I went over there to 're-collect' all my sweet memories (resource deity = thinking process, memories).

2. Visited the National University of Singapore (NUS) where I had spent a number of years there for the pursuance for my first degree.

NUS is situated just a few bus stops from my mother's house. That is to say, it is also located in the Western part of Singapore where it is dominated by the energy of metal.

Of course, we can also view it from the perspective of Compound Stars (神煞). You metal is my Academic Star (文昌) & is being combined with my day branch Chou (丑).


3. Attended my best friend's father Wake.

Chinese do believe that persons passed away will have their final home at the West (metal). Coincidentally, according to my best friend, the cause of his father death was due to the complication in his liver & stroke as a result. It is related to wood and being choked by the metal.


(Note : The activities or the places that I have visited were all unplanned for)

2 comments:

Fengshui316 said...

Master Goh,

12 Nov is 辛酉day.Since you are 丁丑Day master,that means this day you keep thinking of your ex-Lover.Haha.This is because 辛酉 is your indirect wealth(girlfriend or lover).

辛酉 sits on 长生 on that day,and it shows that 辛酉is very strong and have root.No wonder you keep attract to Metal element that day.

You can buy lottery that day,since it is also your wealth day.


          
              
                 

Anonymous said...

Hi Master Goh,

I like the manner in which you have used your Day Pillar and compared it with the day chart.

It appears you may have bee able to leverage Qi from some other compound stars as well. For example, Star of Aid (You) -- you may have received some assistance that day; Voyager Star (Hai) -- you traveled West (Metal), and Commanding Star (You) -- perhaps you met some of your past teachers in college and developed some clout with them :)

There are three Implicit Talent deities in the chart, which could signify some introspection on your part -- you remembered with fondness your childhood.

Hope you concur :)

Best,
Sanjay

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....