Friday, November 27, 2009

Foretelling Daily Activity - Part 03

Foretelling Daily Activity – Part 03


辛  乙 己
未 戌  丑


Reply to Sanjay's Posting :


Fm : Sanjay …. Your DM is Ding Chou. Jia is your Primary (Direct) Resource, which also represents your mother.

Both Yolanda & you have approached it correctly, i.e. to link my DM with the Day Stem of 25 Nov 09.

Although it is not necessarily to make such a linkage, but doing so would facilitate our analysis.


Fm : Sanjay … Xu has Ding as a minor Qi -- this palace also represents your home. Therefore, on Nov. 25 your mom was in the home where you grew up -- i.e. your old home.

I like your imaginative mind by associating fire pool (i.e. the grave) to represent my home. However, I committed similar mistake when making such deduction to locate my mom.

No comments:

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....