Friday, November 27, 2009

Bazi Daily - 28/11/2009

Foretelling Daily Activity – Part o1 of Replies


辛  乙 己
未 戌  丑

Reply to MB's Posting :-

Fm MB … highlighted in red Jia and Hai as a hint

You are playing cheat :-)



However, the highlighted one was not intended to be the hint in anyway.


Fm MB … Jia (Yin) – Hai combines to form wood, or ; Jia (Yin) – Hai forms destruction relation


I have not heard of the above theory. Hence, no comment!



Fm MB ... can the combination or destruction happen between Stem and Branch….
Normally, we do not consider the destruction relationship in that manner (i.e. between stem & branch). I would rather view it as the ‘impact’ they have on each other.

For instance,


寅     The strength of the Jia is being reinforced by the Yin.


庚     The strength of the Jia is being ‘diminished’ by the Shen metal.

As for the combination between stem & branch, it is the theory that has been tested as usable. However, would not like to introduce further for the fear of causing confusion.


Fm MB ... I read somewhere (too many where, I cant remember clearly now where!)…

That is the common problem faces by many bazi enthusiasts. Don’t just read, make a note & try to understand the concept. It would be more constructive.


FM MB ... earth clash can mean moving… already in her new home….


I would rather view the clash as the ‘changes’ that had taken place. But, I don’t really see the link between the clash and the shifting.


Note :


As I am having some personal commitment for the present moment, the reply (to various answers posted) shall be made as and when I am available.


I would like to invite more postings for this ‘guessing game’ that I, myself, interpreted incorrectly.

No comments:

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....