Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bazi Daily - 31/03/2010 - The 'C' Personality Type (Part 05)

Bazi & The Theory of Personality
The 'C' Personality Types of The DISC Behavioral Model (Part 05)

As we have learned that at their worst, the 'C' Personality Type (i.e. Proper Authority Deity) can be a nit picker, a hoarder, an automaton. The question that follow is "How can we be our best?"

To be your best...


· Become more open to other people's ways of thinking and communicating.
· Learn when it is appropriate to settle for good enough.
· Gain perspective on the consequences of being wrong.
· Know that you don't have to know everything before voicing an opinion or making a decision.

Cultivate acceptance. Become more assertive.


FOOD FOR THOUGHT

~ MARK TWAIN ~

Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Master Goh

I seem to have a no. of 'C' Personality characteristics. I'm wondering if this is coming from my Xin (Hour), Bing (Day) and Gui (Month). With Xin + Bing resulting in water (Combo of Authority), it further reinforces Gui (my PA). However, since I have a "空亡" in Hour Pillar, will it not negate the formation? Since reinforcement comes from Hour Pillar, does it mean that "C" personalities are more explicit or pronounced in the later years? Thanks.
Regards - Julie

Guan Leong, GOH said...

Julie,

Based on your description of Xin, Bing & Gui, it is extremely difficult for me to make any further comments :(

In any case, both the Gui & Xin represents Proper Authority (PA) & conventional Wealth (CW), respectively.

With both the CW & PA appeared simultaneously in the natal chart, the DM would exhibit 'C' Personality characteristics.

Anonymous said...

Master Goh
Thanks for replying. I'm still very new to bazi so I'll have to read more before putting up a question. Your later entries in this blog did give me much insight on how to fine tune a "C" personality. I guess I was too carried away with demonstrating the fact that I read your "Essentials of Four Pillars of Destiny" and was trying to apply it without full comprehension.
But I'm quite convinced that my PA qualities are very strong because it is supported by Hai EB in Mth Pillar. However, I'll be waiting to read your future entries on Heaven Void.
Thanks - Julie

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....