Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bazi Daily - 13/12/2009

Note : As my family & I will be going for a short trip, I hereby release the Bazi Daily in advance for the next 3 days (from 12/12 ~ 14/12). Enjoy Blogging!

Below is a very famous terminology (in Chinese) that even a laymen without any form of bazi training or knowledge can comprehend :-


财多身弱,富屋贫人。
From the perspective of bazi analysis, one of the possible explanations to 'poverty' is where not only the DM is weak, there is also abundance of unhealthy (i.e. unfavorable) wealth deity exists in the natal chart.

Weak DM + Strong & Unhealthy Wealth = Poverty

The above terminology is merely a simple generalisation in associating the strength of DM with Wealth Deity. There are more conditions to consider before we can make the above deduction confidently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi master goh,

I would like to know does my bazi fall under this terminology? I hope not haha.

Ding Gui Bing Yi
Si Si Xu Chou

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....