Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bazi Daily - 19/12/2010

I have been sharing with all of you on the subject of TCM & its 'connection' with Bazi.  Personally, besides acquiring more books, I have signed up relevant TCM courses.   It is fun, but (I have to confess that) the Learning Process is Dry.     

In view of the above, I plan to (occasionally) add in more variety by sharing with you on the subject of bazi as well :)

From 20 Dec 2010 onwards, (in addition to TCM) I shall also share with you on my translations & interpretation of Bazi classical text - 五言独步 (read as 'Wu Yan Du Bu'). 



The capacity for hope is the most significant fact of life.
It provides human beings with a sense of destination and the energy to get started.
- Norman Cousins

No comments:

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....