Saturday, May 29, 2010

Temporary Closure Of Bazi Daily

Time flies....

I mentioned in one of my postings that I will be shifting of house in the mid of 2010.   Currently, (in addition to my profession) I am busying in packing my existing house and renovating my new house. 

Hence, I have to temporarily stop writing & sharing thru' the Bazi Daily.

You may want to re-visit what had been written in the past as a form of revision.   See you!



Note : 

Never expect that I have quite a comprehensive collections of more than 2000 copies of books  related to Chinese Metaphysics, such as bazi, fengshui, divination, face reading, I Ching, Name Analysis....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. Goh, we'll miss you.
Good luck with your move. Hope your new home will bring you all the luck that you've wished for.
Thank you so much for your generosity, because of your selfless we've learned so much about our destiny.


Sunny

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the information that you generously provided us. I will miss your daily entries. I wish you and your family the best.

Love, Life & Laughter
Franny

Lilian said...

Dear Master Goh,
I will definately miss your sharings. If you need help to clear your 2000 copies of books, please let me know.... hahahha.
Btw, how many years to accumulate 2000 metaphysics books, besides your motivational books.
Happy house moving and hope to read more articles in the very near future. Thank you !!
Lilian

Lady Gaga said...

Dear Master Goh,

Wishing you best of luck and tons of prosperity following your shift of residence.

Wow,you do have alot of books! I wished my collection is that extensive! Say, who is your best loved author?

Can't wait for you to resume your sharings!

Anonymous said...

Dear Master Goh,

I wish u all the best in your house moving and renovating. Thank you so much for sharing info all these while. Look forward to seeing u back in writing this excellent blog!

lex.

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....