Friday, June 11, 2010

My Interview with Razor TV

My dear friends,

Really miss the chance of sharing daily :)     

I had cancelled my internet service and waiting to be reconnected at my new house.  I am now using the public computer at Singapore National Library to send this mail.   Really, can't live without computer.

BTW, I had received an interview on the subject of Chinese Name Analysis by Razor TV (a subsidiary of The Straits Times, Singapore).  They have put it up in their webseite.

Here's the link to the first clip of my interview.


http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/lifestyle/48532.html

There're 5 clips altogether. You can click on the 'Related video' tab to look for the rest.


Enjoy viewing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice clips!
Welcome back sir!

weikee said...

Welcome back Master Goh.

you can get a mobile internet :)

Anonymous said...

miss your daily posts too! =)

-M-

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....