Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bazi Daily - 30/06/2010

As promised, below are the different types of chart styles under Special Chart Pattern :-

Special Chart Pattern (特别格局)


- Amiable chart style (建禄格)
- Aggressive chart style (羊刃格)


- Passive chart style (从格)

   Wealth submissive chart style (从财格)

   Authority submissive chart style (从杀格)

   Output submissive chart style (从儿格)


- Domineering chart style (专旺格)

   Metal domineering chart style (从革格)

   Wood domineering chart style (曲直格)

   Water domineering chart style (润下格)

   Fire domineering chart style (炎上格)

   Earth domineering chart style (稼穑格)



FOOD FOR THOUGHT

To grow, you must get out of your comfort zone.

Robert J. Wemecke

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Master Goh,

This will mean that the below chart main energy is EG since the day stem has a constructive r/s with the main covert stem of the month?

庚 丙 戊 己
寅 寅 辰 未

I think my chart above is easy to read and understand but what about these 2 below? They are normal charts I suppose. Can you guide me?

癸 丙 壬 癸
巳 午 戌 丑

壬 戊 己 癸
子 午 未 亥

Thanks so much!!

-M-

Anonymous said...

sorry, i meant to post above and posted in the wrong post, can u help delete this?

-M-

Anonymous said...

Hi Master Goh,

My chart and my friend's chart is almost similar but he has a different view on our chart.

I'm of the opinioned that our chart belongs to Pian Yin (Secondary Resource Chart style)but his opinion is that our chart belongs to Vibrant Chart (Fire Dominant chart)

I'm a female,
My chart is:-

Yi Bing Yin Wu
Wei Wu Yin Wu


My friend (male)

Yi Bing Yin Wu
Wei Yin Yin Wu

According to my friend, there is no need for a full San He to qualify for a vibrant chart as we do not have the officer star.

Whereas in my opinion ours is not a vibrant chart because we are NOT Born in season ie...there is no Wei,Wu or Si in the month branch...and fire during Yin month is not hot enough to qualify for a vibrant chart.

Would you be so kind as to help us out in our confusion?

Thank you.

cnyelie

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....