Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bazi Daily - 28/02/2011

After stopping for a number of years, finally managed to 'move myself' for a LONG distance jog today.

I started jogging at about 3.45 pm (申hour) and stopped at 5.05 pm (酉hour).    Amazingly, after analysing my day pillar with the current Month (庚寅) and Day Pillar (癸丑), below are some of my interesting observations :-


My Day Pillar                       Current Month & Day Pillar (27 Feb 2011)
        丁            癸  庚
        丑            丑  寅


-  癸 (Water) as  my DM Imposing Authority (七杀) forces me to MOVE or taking action.

-  丑丑 presents a minor clash.   Clashes imply Movement as well (ie Jogging).
  
-  As the clashes involve Spouse Palace, my wife was not at home today.  

-  Deep inside the 丑 Earth,  we have 己,辛 & 癸 as hidden heavenly stems.
   Together with Yin (Wood) month, I was surprise to notice that the place of jogging fits nicely
   to those stems & branches.

   That is a Reservoir with Trees &, of course, water.  Ji Earth represents the small path :)

-  I ended my jogging at 酉 hour which happen to be the Death Stage of Ding Fire.




Injustice can be eliminated,
but human conflicts and natural limitations cannot be removed.
The conflicts of social life and the limitations of nature
cannot be controlled or transcended.
They can, however, be endured and survived.
It is possible for there to be a dance with life,
a creative response to its intrinsic limits and challenges ...

- Sharon Welch

8 comments:

Alvin Chua said...

Hi Master Goh,

You mentioned Death Stage of Ding Fire is 酉. Are you referring to the 十二长生? Ding Fire's Death should be at 寅, 酉 is the 长生 Birth stage.

Guan Leong, GOH said...

Alvin,

As mentioned in a number of occasions, there are 2 ways of identifying 十二长生(12 Natural stags of HS). One is traditional way whereby one based on the yin & yang of DM in determining the 12 stages.

I, however, adopting the modern approach in determing the stages. As long as the DM is Wood, regardless of yin or yang, the Growth Stage shall be the Hai water.

Constance said...

Amazing, you literally live and breathe bazi =D

Alvin Chua said...

Hi Master Goh,

That's interesting. this new approach is new to me. Could you share more on how we can use derive the stages through the new method. Is it mentioned in your 2 books?

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

im a ding and i tend to feel depressed at the metal hours close to sunset. interesting

Guan Leong, GOH said...

Constance,

That is PASSION.

Really glad that I have found a career that can merge my interest & passion :)

I read books or articles related to Chinese Metaphysics daily for at least 2 hours :)

Guan Leong, GOH said...

Alvin,

This is not new :(

It was mentioned in my FIRST book.

Guan Leong, GOH said...

Indeed, You represnts the End stage.

In addtion, ELEMENTALLY, Metal represents Worry & Anxiety.

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....