Monday, February 7, 2011

Bazi Daily - 08/02/2011

Kidney (肾)


Produces Marrow, Fill up the Brain (this is the reason why water represents wisdom) and Spinal Chord, and Control the Bones

Jing is also the organic foundation for production of marrow.

Marrow is the common substance of bones, bone marrow, brain ("sea of marrow") and spinal cord.

Kidney Jing produces Marrow, which generates spinal cord and "fills up" brain: therefore Kidney has relationship with brain. Strong Jing nourishes brain and memory/concentration, etc. will be good.  

Jing inadequate to nourish the brain: poor memory and concentration, dull thinking (this is especially so if the natal chart is full of 'hard' earth). Therefore Kidneys also govern bone marrow and bones (and teeth, which are said to be the outgrowth of bones).


 
 
I can very well do without God both in my life and in my painting,
but I cannot, suffering as I am, do without something
which is greater than I am, which is my life, the power to create.

- Vincent van Gogh

No comments:

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....