Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bazi Daily - 13/02/2011

Date Selection for Birth


I have received some comments pertaining to the above subject.  But not the information that I was looking for :)

First of all, the question that comes to my mind is to check with the parents on Gender of the baby. 

Secondly, I will request the bazi of the mother.   Not forgetting that it is also the day whereby the mother having operation.

Then, I will start to erect the Bazi Chart (with Year & Month Pillars). 

From there, I shall start my analysis and look for suitable 'Day Stem'.


Below is the chart :

X    X    辛     辛
X    X    卯     卯


Before we jump straigth to the selection of suitable Day Stem, it would be good to first analyze the above limited informaton.


What is your view point?




Don't strew me with roses after I'm dead.
When Death claims the light of my brow,
No flowers of life will cheer me: instead
You may give me my roses now!
- Thomas F. Healey

No comments:

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....