Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bazi Daily - 26/04/2010

伤官过重而又无财星转化,则终生奔波劳碌,不得清闲,虽巧却贫。


Literal Translation & Interpretation :-

From the previous postings, we do know & understand that Explicit Talent Deity denotes intelligence, flexibility & the ability to response to unexpected situations swiftly and aptly.   The Explicit Talent Deity, of course, have to be favorable in order to exhibit above positive traits.

According to the theory of Creative Relationship, Explicit Talent Deity gives birth to Wealth Deities (both Conventional & Unconventional Wealth Deities).  If the DM is strong, with favorable Explicit Talent Deity produces Wealth Deity, we can conclude that the DM is able to make use of his talents in generating & accumulating his/her wealth.

Conversely, in the event of the absence of Wealth Deity in the natal chart, even though the Explicit Talents Deity is favorable, the DM may not be able to accumulate or generate the wealth as compared to the above-mentioned scenario.

The chinese character 贫 (pronounce as 'Pin') stated in the above mantra denotes poverty.  It was, originally, meant that the DM would be poor as there is no sign of Wealth Deity.  

Personally, I would say that the deduction was 'over-stated'.   In the modern society, poverty is not a normal phenomena.  

Accordingly, in the modern context, we can conclude that  DM can be talented, but without the Wealth Deity, the outcome is less then desirable. The efforts put in is not in equilibrium to the wealth generated.


FOOD FOR THOUGHT

The only journey is the journey within.

Rainer Maria Rilke

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Master Goh,

Thank you very much for all the generous sharing, always very inspiring. I have been following your blog for some time now. Your post today about the favorability of Explicit Talent and absence of wealth deity strikes me in particular.

My wealth deities are totally absent with only 1 explicit talent. I often find myself having a lot of self doubt and timid. I'm still studying, feel sad and guilty about continuous habit of procrastination because of the uncertainty, stress and loneliness.

I can't tell the strength and favorability of this explicit talent (Gui as minor root in day EB, its qi is in death phase). Hope for a little enlightment about this.

Ren Geng Ji Ren
Wu Zi You Xu

Thanks so much.
Regards,
Jennifer

weikee said...

Hi Master Goh,

What if the present of Wealth is in the chart, but quality are not that good? e.g. wealth for a DM is water, and water is sitting on the Fire.

Do this person still able to generate wealth? or it just generate and spend like crazy :D

Rgds,

Wei Kee

Anonymous said...

Hi Master Goh,

Thank u for posting this. From your experience in interpreting this statement, how is it considered no wealth deity? Is it an absolute nothing or do we consider also hidden stem?

lex.

Guan Leong, GOH said...

Jennifer,

To be very frank, I see no reason (theoreticially) why you are a timid person :(

The only reason that I can figure out is the strong earth (i.e. the input) that make you think a lot and, hence, procrastinate (one of the main features of Resources Deity).

You are not timid. However, you are just worrying & thinking too much :) not able to accept or face failure.

Remember, with every breakdown comes a breakthrough!

Guan Leong, GOH said...

WeiKee,

The information is inadequate to make further comments.

But, in general, if the DM is moderately strong, eventhough the Wealth Deity can be unfavorable, he/she still can generate wealth.

Guan Leong, GOH said...

Lex,

I would normally focus more on the Main Energy rather than the hidden energy.

Hence, in the absence of Wealth Deity as the main energy, I would deem it as 'nothing' :)

Anonymous said...

Hi master Goh, my DM is weak and I have only 1 indirect wealth not rooted.

Does this mean I cannot hold on to my wealth? Seems rich but am not in actual fact.

Geng Bing Wu Ji
Yin Yin Chen Wei

Or it means I just got to work twice as hard to get rich?

-M-

Guan Leong, GOH said...

M,

Though there is merely a single Wealth Deity, but (not forgeting that) the Earth is producing the wealth. That is considered as rooted :)

Anonymous said...

I see, thank you for sharing your knowledge. I understand slightly better how explicit talent is considered wealth generating now.

-m-

Jennifer said...

Master Goh,

Thank you. I guess I still have a long way to go to know myself. I do think a lot, and current Bing Wu LP might have strengthened the earth (resources) further.

I spent many years at school for another degree to the point I feel a bit isolated from the outside world. Worrying too much about the quality of my work, and have to admit there's part of myself that gets tired and unmotivated. Thus, taking even longer to complete it...

I remember how it has always hit me hard in the event of failures; both in study and relationships with others. Beginning last year (Ji Chou), my friendships started to take a few steps back. I have no problem making friends online, but I'm getting a bit paranoid of the interactions in real life (even in just the beginning of a friendship).

I really want to be myself, but also afraid to be rejected at the same time, or people will not like me after getting to know me more. I felt hurt and decided I had enough of the frequent criticisms from a friend when it was the only topic of our conversation.

Thanks very much for the advice. I have to remind myself constantly for not thinking too much and just do it.

Regards,
Jennifer

Kimberly Sim said...

Master Goh,

how about this chart

Gui Bing Wu Wu
Si Wu Wu Wu

seems like alot of output stars which are important for this very strong DM. will it be able to accumulate wealth? looks like ample roots of earth stars (useful god) which can make this dm a success?

wealth secondary chi only in si. But explicit talent although minor, can push for creation of conventional n unconventional wealth accumulation?

what luck pillars will make it better?

Guan Leong, GOH said...

Kimberly Sim,

I would rather deem it as overly strong competitive deity, which is bad for the wealth :(

As long as there is presence of wet earth & metal, he/she should be able to generate & retain wealth.

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....