Friday, April 23, 2010

Bazi Daily - 24/04/2010

Below are the Merits of Explicit Talent when it is favorable to DM. 


• Beautiful and at ease
• Learned and accomplished, versatile
• Lively and optimistic, expressive
• Shrewd, circumspective and far-sighted
• Excellent perception and creativity
• Full of lofty aspirations
• Strong self-confidence and fighting spirit
• Strong drive to succeed, always thinking about how to surpass others’ achievements

You may wish to make a comparison to ascertain in what way they are similar to 'I' Personality Type.



FOOD FOR THOUGHT

~ WILLA CATHER ~

That is happiness; to be dissolved into something completely great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "I" Personality is also lively and expressive with excellent creativity.

It's interesting to read about "I" and "D" so far.

I have done a personality test before and I'm a very strong D and have very little "I" in me. Yet, my bazi is strong in EG/HO. I am an EG structure.

I see both in myself but more of "D".

I guess we humans are all so complex. Is it true that we behave more like our DM first and foremost?

Cheers,
M

Guan Leong, GOH said...

M,

Though you are the Implicit Talent Structure, but it would turn into Explict Talent when the energy of output is too strong (食多变伤).

There are something in common between 'D' (i.e. Imposing Authority) & 'I' (i.e. Explicit Talent) :-

- both are extroverted & enjoy working in a fast-paced, results oriented environment

- enjoy new opportunities and challenges

- doesn't like to be controlled or restricted.

Indeed, it is true that humans are a complex living beings :)

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....