Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bazi Daily - 21/04/2010 – The ‘I’ Personality Types (Part 04)

Bazi & The Theory of Personality
The 'I' Personality Types of The DISC Behavioral Model (Part 04)

When an I Personality individual are stressed out, he/she can...

• Shirk your homework, relying on your ability to talk your way out of any trouble.
• Lack follow ?through, rarely finishing what you begin. You can overpromise and underdeliver.
• Be superficial and glib.

At their worst, they can be a gossip, a blow hard, a light weight.

If that is the case, how can an individual be their best?

To be your best...

• Develop time management skills.
• Listen. Question. Pause. Consider.
• Be more discriminating. Learn how to appraise people more realistically.
• Resist the urge to do something new. Rein in your impulsiveness.
  Cultivate perseverance. Become more reflective.


FOOD FOR THOUGHT

~ THOMAS JEFFERSON ~

The happiest moments of my life have been the few
which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.

No comments:

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....