Monday, April 5, 2010

Bazi Daily - 06/04/2010

We have learned the positive characteristics of the 'C' Personality Type (i.e. the Proper Authority Deity).  Now, we shall further examine what if the energy of Proper Authority Deity becomes too strong and becomes too weak.


正官太旺,胆小小怕事;太弱則表示狂荡不拘,不愿意遵循传动规矩。


Literal Translations & Interpretation:-

In the event the Proper Authority is too strong, he/she is over conscious and concern of the opinions others have on him/her.   Hence, he/she behaves cowardly.

On the other hand, when the energy of the Proper Authority Deity is too weak, he/she behaves otherwise.  Personally, I deem Proper Authority Deity as a star representing self-discipline.   Hence, in the absence of it (or is too weak), he/she behaves freely, doesn't like to be restricted.   He/she is a freedom fighter and does not wish to follow traditional way of doing things.  This is especially so if the Shang Guan (the deity controlling Proper Authority) is strong and protruding in the HS.


FOOD FOR THOUGHT

~ PEMA CHODRON ~

Everything is material for the seed of happiness, if you look into it with inquisitiveness and curiosity. The future is completely open, and we are writing it moment to moment. There always is the potential to create an environment of blame -- or one that is conducive to loving-kindness.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Master Goh

I am a weak female Geng DM born in Hai month. My DM is sitting on PA EB and PA is also rooted in hour stem. As my chart is very cold, my useful god is Bing and Ding fire. I am now starting my LP of HS Bing/EB Ding, Imposing/Proper Authority. Does it mean that now the PA is too strong as a useful god?

丁 庚 辛 X
X 午 亥 X

LP 丙丁

Your blog is a wonderful further study platform for me, step by step, mind training and simplicity. Thank you for starting this blog on exploring and sharing on destiny with us.

Jnee

Guan Leong, GOH said...

Jnee,

There is no such LP as 丙丁 :( Are you referring to 丙午 as LP?

丁 庚 辛 X
X  午 亥 X

As for yr chart, I would think that it is weak. It has nothing to do with the issue of cold or hot.

It is difficult to examine whether the presence of 丙午 LP would make the PA to be too much. The reason being that your hour pillar is either 丁丑 or 丁亥. Anyway, in any case, we shouldn't give too much weightage to fire LP in your case.

I would, however, deem that the presence of fire LP is beneficial.

Anonymous said...

Dear Master Goh

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry for the mistake of LP, it should be 丙午. I was thinking too much on the element.

Looking forward for more of your daily sharing. Thank you.

Jnee

Anonymous said...

Master Goh

Will a person exhibit 'extremely" overly conscious of others' opinion on him if his natal chart has strong energy of both proper authority and imposing authority?
What other qualities will be exhibited for a person with such strong energy of both PA and IA?
MBox2

Anonymous said...

Hi Master Goh and MBox2,

I have both strong Proper Authority and 7 killings in chart. I am very conscious about others opinion (negative ones) on me but at the same time there is strong anger building inside me. The anger later transform into confrontation or revenge; I will fight untill the score is even. The important thing is that I continue to stay firm in all the things I want to do and be happy.

I am both a conformist and a fighter. I love the refined qualities of Proper Authority and the fighting spirit of 7 killings. Elegant and deadly.

Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Regards,
Tee

Guan Leong, GOH said...

Tee,

Thanks for the sharing :) As a guide, when both the deities of the same type (for instance, Authority Deity) appears simultaneously, the person in question would have dual personality. Some times behave like PA, while other times behave like IA.

With slight modification & adjustments, we can apply the same principles to the rest of the deities.

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....