Monday, September 6, 2010

Bazi Daily - 07/09/2010

So far, we have touched on the subject of 10 Heavenly Stems.   Now, from tomorrow onweard, I shall proceed further to investigate the characteristics of FIVE Elements.

Some may wonder is there a need for re-visiting such a seemingly simple concept :)   

My view is such that : 

All forms of Chinese Metaphysics has its origin from the ancient text :  易经 (I - Ching).   Most of the scholars translated it as The Book of Changes.

I would, however, view it otherwise.   To me, I - Ching is "The Book of Simplicity".   It is just that human being complicate it. 

I would like to quote the statement made by Charles Mingus :-

Making the simple complicated is commonplace ; making the complicated awesomely simple, that's creativity.

No comments:

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....