Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bazi Daily - 26/08/2010

Geng Metal

First of all, would like to thanks Lilian & Lugrey for their contributions :)

Do agree with Lilian that raw metal needs to be forged in order to become sharp and useful sword/axe.  Hence, she thought that Geng Metal people is tough,but through hardship/endurance they emerge as solid character with sense of responsibility.

Personally, I like below description made by Lilian as well : -

A sword never stops mid point when they are meant to cut, they cut. So Geng people will chop their ways through their goals to get what they want.   Their attitude is "do-or-die".   (NOTE :  This is especially so when the Geng is strong)

I do agree with Lugrey that Geng person is not so much about giving into emotions (feeling bad/ pity).


To me, Sword (ie Geng Metal) is a symbol of toughness and hardiness.

On the positive notes, we can conclude that he/she is direct, determined and never admits defeat. They do not believe in wasting time on worries and will rather take action. They charge ahead without hesitation.

What are the probable shortcoming you can think of?

6 comments:

Constance said...

Hi Master Goh and everyone,

My first post here because I been waiting to read about Geng Metal. ;P

I quite agree about 'chopping my way through' to get to my goals. Basically if set on a goal, I never give up.

Sometimes when I hear my friends being hestitant about taking actions, I would always tell them to "wack first, then say".

I believe in taking action after harvesting a thought or idea in the mind. I don't like procrastinating.

Going to take my 2nd bachelor degree because I'm in govt but my employer doesn't recognize my first degree. People salute me for taking action to apply for another 'disastrous time of juggling work and studies'.

In fact I didn't give much thought when I applied for my first degree. So somehow I just went ahead without hestitation.

Sigh I can foresee I need a couple years of hardship juggling again. :)

lugrey said...

Master Goh,
Lillian mentioned that Geng needs to be forge, would Ding rather than Bing be the best element to use since Ding represents small fire, flame?

Thanks,
lugrey

Guan Leong, GOH said...

Lugrey,

You are right :) There is a Chinese term that best described the close relationship between Jia, Geng & Ding fire :-

庚金劈甲引丁火.

Literally, it means Geng chops Jia wood to produce Ding fire.

Jamie said...

Master,

Can I just check, if I have both Ding and Bing but Jia is contained within hidden stems how would that impact overall chart?

Bing Geng Xin Ding
Zi Chen Hai Si

Some say Fire is an unfavourable element, but how so when I need fire to warm up my chart as I was born in the Winter.

Guan Leong, GOH said...

Jamie,


丙 庚 辛 丁
子 辰 亥 巳 

1. I don't think that the Jia that is hidden within the Hai can exert any significant effect to the overall chart.

2. The chart is cold and the DM is weak. It is without doubt that Fire can further weakening the Geng DM. However, despits this fact, Fire (& wood) is still needed to warm up the entire chart. If not, the chart would be lifeless :(

Unknown said...

Hi Master Goh

Can I check if this chart is weak or strong Geng?

Ren Geng Geng Ren
Wu. Wu. Xu. Xu

Self Discovery.....

Knowing yourself, knowing the peoples surrounding you ....